Friday, December 28, 2018

Christmas 2018

I've just got back from Kew but before I share those pics, here are some from Christmas Day at my brother's. 
 my SIL Lynne opening presents..
 Rachael, William, Richard and Lynne





 dinner table set ready
 smile!
 starter (scallop in a creamy lobster sauce)

watching Lynne watching for the pudding...
i couldn't get the flames very well
I played with the crystal globe and the Christmas tree...











Which seems to be all I took! 

 but there were a few on the phone... love the window lights .... and Richard stretching!




and a bit later on there was even room for supper! 


Was lovely to spend the day with my brother and his family, thanks for having (and feeding) me!





1 comment:

Virginia said...

Ah that looks like a fabulous Christmas day hun. Hubby is enjoying his globe too as I bought him one for Christmas. I had to make it a bag yesterday to keep it in, I decided to make it out of microfibre cloths to keep in clean, hubby seems quite happy with it.

I hope you've had a fabulous New Year too

Hugs