Saturday, May 9, 2020

Well this is weird...

Seems odd writing a post for this blog, with everything still being in lockdown... SO missing my weekend trips to Kew...
My cousin set me off on the theme of dandelions though so when I was lazing in the garden yesterday before an impromptu socially-distanced VE Day celebration with some neighbours, I took some pics

 had a bit of a bother getting my eyes to spot the focus, I am out of practice!




 also photographed some flowers in the border alongside my steps

 there's a good crop of daisies in the lawn too


there have been some fab post sunset skies recently which I caught on phone (thank goodness it got fixed)

this was Thursday about 8.45

and this was yesterday as the sun dipped





and later on at about 9.20

Thanks for looking! 

I really hope "normal" service (i.e. Kew) will be resumed soon, but it isn't looking likely...

4 comments:

Celtic house said...

Oh its lovely to see a 'flowery' post from you even if it's not from your normal venue. Hope you've had a good weekend xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You manage to find flowers and sky shots even during this lockdown. Beautiful photos, as usual.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely lovely dandelion photos - aren't they extraordinary plants?!
Alison x